We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning. Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Design Guild Life
User experience has become an integral part of any successful digital product in the 21st century, and here at Tesonet we’re super serious about it. We invest in making our product UX bulletproof and our guild gets high on smart UI solutions. Heavy traffic allows us to move at a fast pace, test quickly and iterate on almost daily basis while Tesonet’s laid back atmosphere gets our creative juices flowing. We love our developers and developers love us. This beautiful synergy results in an almost Zen-like workflow where designers and devs live together in peace.
What You Will Do
- Implement design patterns and elements which work best for different marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, interaction, user stories, and flows and overall user experience;
- Create an effective and engaging design for mobile and web-based applications;
- Generate design for a whole new campaign. It will be you who starts the ball rolling!
- Research interaction, design standards, and technology trends.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience working as a Product or UI/UX Designer;
- Graphic design skills;
- Ability to rapidly apply your skills in grooming, prototyping and designing a great user experience;
- Proficiency in working with Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, UXPin or other design, versioning, and prototyping tools;
- Understanding of design systems;
- Experience working with wireframes is a big plus;
- Great communication skills and being a team player.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1700 EUR/month.