We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning. Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
HR Guild Life
There’s only good vibe in the HR team, and we have the best reason for that. We are helping all applicants to find themselves in their dream roles. In the past year, we hired more than 300 amazing people! Shaping the Tesonet culture, organizing events, carrying out the craziest ideas and building winning teams – that’s what we are focused on.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts;
- Identify and attract top-performing professionals to fill job openings;
- You will be the single and reliable point of contact for your hiring managers;
- Perform dozens of interviews during the week and do a lot of meetings with hiring managers;
- Maintain our HR systems and be responsible for data accuracy management;
- Participate in various events organized by Tesonet for building relationships with potential candidates.
What We Expect
- That you've been in a recruiters shoes already for a while;
- Understanding of the business needs and organize your job accordingly to it;
- You are highly organized and tech-savvy person;
- Excellent English skills. Remember, we need to take over the whole world!
- That you are a problem solver and self-organized person;
- Passionate personality.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 2000 EUR/month.