We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Mobile/Desktop Developers Guild Life
At Tesonet, we develop applications for various platforms: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. This, and the fact that we work with apps at all stages of the software lifecycle, made us realize that change was inevitable. So we learned to deliver native and hybrid code, which is maintainable and scales well. Agile management and continuous integration practices allow us to move swiftly and deliver new features into the wild. We use data-driven decision making techniques to improve our user experience and deliver business value.
Our team is always looking for new ways to improve our products, so we work in close cooperation with QA, design, marketing, support, infrastructure, core and every other team here. All of this means that there is (almost) no challenge that we can’t solve if we put our heads together.
What You Will Do
- Together with the team of developers, Q&A Lead and a Product Owner work on building iOS/macOS apps from scratch for a global leading product;
- Develop and maintain applications for macOS/iOS platforms in a fast development cycle - ideas for improvement are always welcome!
- Coordinate with server developers to define and test necessary APIs;
- Use 100% Swift codebase;
- Selecting the best tools to ensure excellent quality of the code. It is all about that code!
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of experience in software development for the macOS/iOS platforms;
- If Network Extension sounds familiar to you and you can tell at least 5 reasons why CoreData is better than Realm - that's nice!
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Agile product development principles;
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!