We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Product Owner Guild Life
Strong understanding of clients, market, future trends and competition – a few key things every product owner here can relate to. With a solid product vision and putting client’s experience first, we lead development to success. We’re not scared of innovation – that’s what drives us! Together with our team we keep creating top-notch products with millions of users around the world. Our user stories always emphasizes global impact, our backlogs are consistently endless but stopping is not on our agenda.
What You Will Do
- Co-manage a team of frontend developers and designers;
- Partner and work together with other POs on strategic planning;
- Collaborate with backend and marketing teams on common goals;
- Ensure smooth communication between development and marketing teams;
- Research new ideas and analyse current data;
- Plan and execute A/B experiments;
- Implement and support marketing campaigns.
What We Expect
- Previous experience in a similar role would be nice;
- Tech-savvy personality;
- Experience in A/B testing;
- Strong communicator;
- That you're oriented towards delivery;
- Analytical thinking and data-driven decision making.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!