We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning. Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
Positivity, persistent pursuit of a common goal & openness to new ideas are our main values. Our team is made up of 2 groups working with off-site and on-site SEO. Even though the main responsibilities are separated, cooperation & collaboration still are core to us.
We are keen to reach the best results through successful SEO strategies. Are you passionate about using modern SEO techniques and attracting loads of organic traffic as well? Then you sound like you’d be a great fit here!
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies for different business goals as an On-site SEO Manager;
- Auditing technical SEO and content;
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Together with the team work on optimizing website content and landing pages.
What We Expect
- Prior experience working as a SEO manager;
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing channels and search engine analytics tools;
- Strong analysing & interpreting skills and ability to act on data. Experience with Google Analytics. Data-driven minds are always appreciated!
- Understanding of how websites work from a search engine’s perspective;
- Attention to details - we’re looking for an eagle eye here!
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1300 EUR/month.