We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
We are always joking that our main job is to create a good atmosphere at the office, and that is actually true. We take care of everything related with the welfare of the Tesonet employees – we are like firefighters who come to the rescue when anything happens, and we look after the entire office. We actually do everything, from organizing business trips for our colleagues to choosing computers for new employees. #goodvibesonly
- Be the focal point of calls and inquiries, the first person to greet our guests and team members, accept parcels and deliveries;
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment;
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease;
- Assist administration and co-workers, schedule meetings and appointments;
- Help with planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences;
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
What We Expect
- Happy-go-lucky personality;
- Excellent memory and a can-do attitude;
- That you are a fast learner;
- Previous administrative work experience would be nice.
What We Offer
- Modern office, music studio, chill zone, table tennis, foosball, xBox, sleeping room, free drinks & snacks, and more;
- Personal motivation system (trainings, books, bonus days off, etc.);
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!