We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning. Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Analytics Guild Life
Here at Tesonet we simply love data. Actually, we like it so much that we’ve invented a whole new data type. We call it ‘quick data’ – it’s big data that’s just fast. Our stack employs up-to-date technologies, such as Elastic, so you don’t have to wait ages for your complicated queries to return results.
The best thing about data is that it always gives back a definite answer. That’s what our analytics team strives to do – we’re here to crunch 900+ gigabytes of raw data to get the answer that would steer our company in the right direction. If you eventually run into things you can’t solve, you can always get help from your colleague, who, chances are, has a PhD in maths. That’s how much we love data.
What You Will Do
- Build and support data structures that can be leveraged by business units across the organization (including database structures, table building, reporting, data visualization, regression analysis, time series etc.);
- Execute ad-hoc analyses (including but not limited to Customer, Marketing and Product Research);
- Identify and recommend new research areas that should be pursued;
- Provide feedback and ideas regarding the future of the product database and other data structures;
- Analyze current channel, vertical, and sub-vertical performance and identify levers for driving revenue growth.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in a variety of analytical or operational roles;
- Experience with various data analysis and visualization software tools (SQL, Tableau, Looker, Excel, BigQuery, Python, R etc.);
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to translate quantitative data into actionable business insights and recommendations;
- Past experience in e-commerce, SaaS or digital marketing environment is a plus;
- Passionate about digital marketing, data and technology and optimizing the user experience and business ROI;
- Savage sense of humor.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1800 EUR/month.