We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Data Analyst Guild Life
Here at Tesonet we simply love data. Actually, we like it so much that we’ve invented a whole new data type. We call it ‘quick data’ – it’s big data that’s just fast. Our stack employs up-to-date technologies, such as Elastic, so you don’t have to wait ages for your complicated queries to return results.
The best thing about data is that it always gives back a definite answer. That’s what our analytics team strives to do – we’re here to crunch 900+ gigabytes of raw data to get the answer that would steer our company in the right direction. If you eventually run into things you can’t solve, you can always get help from your colleague, who, chances are, has a PhD in maths. That’s how much we love data.
What You Will Do
- Build and maintain critical data infrastructure;
- Work closely with stakeholders across multiple teams to both define metrics for business objectives and communicate the findings;
- Define hypothesis, perform multivariate testing and assess results;
- Work with multiple data streams, oversee data pipeline;
- Work with limited or incomplete user behavior data;
- Be a data-based decision ambassador across multiple teams;
- Use latest data visualisation techniques to make patterns visible even for not-so-data-nerdy colleagues.
What We Expect
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python/R/you name it);
- SQL knowledge is a must;
- Excellent knowledge in data visualization techniques;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong statistical background;
- Attention to detail, understanding the difference between correlation and causation;
- Interest in exploring human behavior.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!