We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
We are looking for an experienced Country Marketing Manager in Germany. You will work closely with our whole cross-country marketing team and will ensure that all product activities translate to the German market. According to the agreed goals, you will plan and execute our marketing strategy locally in Germany.
- Execute a local marketing plan, including monitoring targets aligned with overall goals;
- Manage and maintain partnerships with affiliate partners in Germany;
- Adapt created content to the German market and ensure clean copy;
- Coordinate local PR execution;
- Seek for new marketing channels in Germany.
What We Expect
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Rock solid knowledge of digital marketing channels;
- Native German skills and fluent in English;
- An in-depth knowledge of both local and global affiliate markets;
- Ability to work remotely in collaboration with a cross-country team.
What We Offer
- Personal motivation system (competitive salary, conferences and trainings of your choosing, books, bonuses for ideas, day-offs and more);
- Business trips to Lithuania;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Great team. Seriously – the best!
- Extraordinary opportunities to take over the world together. Everybody say that, but we mean it!