Data processing for recruitment purposes
We are always looking for bright minds and, if you are one, we encourage you to contact us and join our awesome team. When you apply to open positions at Tesonet, we process your personal data for recruitment purposes. By submitting your data, you give us a consent to process it until the end of the recruitment for a particular position. Your data might be stored for a longer period, if we receive your consent.
If there is no ongoing recruitment or if data we received were not intended for any particular position, we have the right to store and use such data for the purposes of later recruitment for up to 1 year.
During the recruitment process we might check your business related social media profiles (such as LinkedIn). If we collect any information from such profiles, we make sure that it is relevant to the job position you applied for. We base the collection of data from social media profiles on our legitimate interest to assess specific qualities for specific job functions.
We may also collect personal data related to your professional life from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers or colleagues.
Data processing in case we receive inquiries
If you contact us with an inquiry, we process your personal data for the purpose of administering the inquiry and providing an answer to it. By contacting us, you give us a consent to process your personal data.
Your personal data related to requests we received from you is retained depending on the type of data and circumstances, for as long as it is in line with the purposes for which it was collected, but for no longer than 3 years from the last communication with you.
During the recruitment process, if we notice that you may be perfect for other open job positions, your personal data can be shared with companies that are related to Tesonet.
We use various service providers for the processing of your personal data, such as email service providers, web hosting service providers, HR management system service providers, other information technology infrastructure service providers and others. They might have access to your personal data, but only to the extent necessary for us to receive their services. In any case we make sure they protect personal data according to applicable legal requirements.
If any of our service providers are based outside of the European Economic Area (e. g., in US), we make sure that they process personal data according to European privacy standards by participating in Privacy Shield Framework or by entering into agreements with us with standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Your rights as a data subject
You have following privacy related rights that you can implement by contacting us at [email protected]:
- to get familiar with your personal data and how it is processed;
- to demand correcting inaccurate data, erasing your personal data or restricting the processing of your personal data when there is a legal basis for this;
- to demand to transfer your personal data to another data controller or provide it directly to you in a convenient form (applicable to that personal data that you submitted and that is processed on the basis of the agreement or consent);
- to object to processing of your personal data if it is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for such processing;
- in cases where your personal data is processed on a consent basis, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data.
If you believe that your data is processed unlawfully, you have a right to contact a relevant data protection authority (State Data Protection Inspectorate in Lithuania). We would appreciate if in this case you contact us first to resolve the problem together.