We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Maintain and continually optimise product websites (page speed, performance, etc.);
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the CMS;
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture;
- Collaborate with Design, Content, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, and Product teams to identify areas of improvement across the existing website;
- Develop and implement testing processes to identify performance or behavioural issues with the website.
What We Expect
- At least 2 year direct experience working with WordPress CMS;
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites;
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Understanding of PHP back-end development;
- Strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.