We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Take care of networking layer development within desktop and mobile apps;
- Solve complex networking issues in Windows apps;
- Work on ongoing network configuration and operations;
- Monitor network performance - both availability and utilisation.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience working as a network engineer in a software development environment;
- Solid knowledge of Windows architecture;
- Real-world experience with large-scale 24x7 systems;
- Familiar with iOS and Android development;
- .NET knowledge would be nice.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!