We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Marketing Guild Life
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team features the most skillful people who are true experts in their fields. We are SEO wizards, PR gurus, top talented performance, retention and social media marketers, designers, creatives, strategists and copywriters.
Not letting go of that inner child inside us is part of our team’s success – nothing is too naive to be said out loud and every idea is welcomed here. Being foolishly creative can be totally fine! Sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve the greatest milestones. However, in numbers and A/B testing we trust, and we have our hands on the most advanced tools that can help us reach our goals. Did we mention we never let that CR drop – just the bass?
What You Will Do
- You will be handling comments on Reddit, forums and monitoring play stores
- Your job will be to actively participate in discussions, reply to comments and in case there’s a comments’ fire - you will be the person doing damage control
- You will monitor the web and manage customer feedback
- Long story short - we need you to be a brand ambassador on the web, who would bust all the myths and legends
What We Expect
- An understanding of the social web, including blogs, forums, social networks, microblogs, photo/video sharing, ratings and reviews
- Multitasker master fantaster
- Attention to details - we are looking for Eagle Eye here
- A ninja at using search engines for research - an understanding of SEO a plus
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, nap room and more)
- Personal motivation system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off and etc.)
- Flexible work hours
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!