We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Design Guild Life
User experience has become an integral part of any successful digital product in the 21st century, and here at Tesonet we’re super serious about it. We invest in making our product UX bulletproof and our guild gets high on smart UI solutions. Heavy traffic allows us to move at a fast pace, test quickly and iterate on almost daily basis while Tesonet’s laid back atmosphere gets our creative juices flowing. We love our developers and developers love us. This beautiful synergy results in an almost Zen-like workflow where designers and devs live together in peace.
What You Will Do
- Work on a software product design together with a team of designers and developers;
- Participate in the design, observation, and analysis of a user research;
- Influence the UX of a product used by hundred thousands users worldwide.
What We Expect
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Product or UI/UX Designer;
- Ability to rapidly apply your skills in grooming, prototyping and designing the best user experience;
- Great communication skills and being a team player;
- Experience with conducting and applying user research;
- Previous experience of working with Sketch would be cool.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!