We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Marketing Guild Life
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team features the most skillful people who are true experts in their fields. We are SEO wizards, PR gurus, top talented performance, retention and social media marketers, designers, creatives, strategists and copywriters.
Not letting go of that inner child inside us is part of our team’s success – nothing is too naive to be said out loud and every idea is welcomed here. Being foolishly creative can be totally fine! Sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve the greatest milestones. However, in numbers and A/B testing we trust, and we have our hands on the most advanced tools that can help us reach our goals. Did we mention we never let that CR drop – just the bass?
What You Will Do
Our R&D department is hiring!
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including email campaign build, set-up, scheduling, testing, etc;
- Initiate tasks for content team or produce marketing copy for email campaigns;
- Use push notifications techniques to engage our users;
- Constantly look for other communication channels to keep and expand our user database;
- Implement testing methodologies (A/B and multivariate testing) to improve conversion and engagement rates;
- Use internal and external triggers to define and form user habits;
- Track and report on key conversion metrics and make recommendations for optimization.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience in working with user segments to find the most effective messages;
- Analytical mind - we want to get to know our user based on the data acquired;
- Desire to understand consumers, their behavior, triggers and the potential value for the product;
- Fluent in English;
- A true marketer’s spirit!
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!