We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
The primary purpose of this job is to provide expertise in technical writing by creating componential and procedural descriptors of implemented and experimental technologies.
This is a significant opportunity to learn about a variety of new technologies by identifying inventive features, describing the innovation, distinguish prior patents and publications, drafting arguments, and learning claim drafting.
- Work closely with our engineering team preparing patent applications and coordinating with our patent lawyers to file them;
- Draft ideas, patent applications with clarity and technical accuracy;
- Gather technical information by working collaboratively with other teams to access and create internal specifications, block diagrams, drawings, part lists, training materials, and prototypes of products;
- Describe features and functions of cutting-edge technology by writing content about it, its competitive features, and sequence of installation, configuration, and operating procedures;
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation;
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature.
What We Expect
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in robotics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, or closely related fields;
- Proven experience in technical writing;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Creativity in formulating new content, revising, and streamlining existing content;
- Ability to explain and describe new technologies in a way that is concise and descriptive (translate from tech to human language)
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!