We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Customer Success Guild Life
Have you ever dreamt of working in an IT company? Where your colleagues will always get your 9gag jokes. Where staying late at work just to have a match of Counter-Strike with co-workers is completely understandable and appreciated. Where we assist our users and always leave them satisfied. Ka-ching! This is who we are – the customer Success team. The team that has fun, performs and learns together. And just to let you know – it is not all about a piece of paper with ‘Diploma’ written on it. It is about you!
What You Will Do
- Lead, coach, train and motivate your team;
- Oversee day-to-day operations;
- Ensure team objectives are successfully achieved;
- Review, monitor progress and provide feedback regarding employee performance;
- Conduct monthly one-on-one meetings.
What We Expect
- 1+ years of experience in managing a high-performing team;
- Experience within a customer support service environment;
- Great communication and leadership capabilities;
- Can-do attitude;
- Ability to work night shifts (1:00 - 9:00 AM).
What We Offer
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: music studio, chill zone, table tennis, foosball, basketball, air hockey, ps4, sleeping room, and more;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1350 EUR/month + bonuses!