We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning. Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
HR Guild Life
There’s only good vibe in the HR team, and we have the best reason for that. We are helping all applicants to find themselves in their dream roles. In the past year, we hired more than 300 amazing people! Shaping the Tesonet culture, organizing events, carrying out the craziest ideas and building winning teams – that’s what we are focused on.
What You Will Do
- Source and screen candidates from different channels including our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Job board searches, Referrals, and similar sources;
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github.);
- Participate in various events organized by Tesonet for building relationships with potential candidates;
- Build talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Organize interviews for our recruiters and hiring managers;
- Coordinate with hiring managers and our recruiters to determine position requirements;
- Maintain our databases to ensure all data is captured, updated and reported accurately.
What We Expect
- That you are a people-driven person who knows how to build the connections;
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes and how to deal with them;
- Impeccable English skills;
- Ability to work in a very fast-changing environment;
- Great organizational skills;
- You are a proactive and self-organized person, who is passionate and wants to become an expert in this field.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1200 EUR/month.