We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Content Creators Guild Life
How do we break the benchmarks, set new rules and change the beat? Well, sometimes all it takes is a single word. Here at Tesonet words are more than just a way to fill the silence. Our team uses them to create a story. The one that the whole world will want to share.
Ambitious, fearless and vibrant with a dash of audacity? Yup, that’s our team. Working 24/7 on new ideas, jingles and legends, we always need more creative energy. Forget about “Free”, “New” and “Click here” – we’ll create a CTA you’ll want to act upon.
What You Will Do
- Work with copywriters, designers, and video makers to produce content that inspires people to act;
- Make social media campaigns happen: create, plan, and coordinate;
- Be in charge of day-to-day content and timelines for social platforms;
- Create ideas for product social media strategy — both short- and long-term;
- Analyze performance and drive improvement.
What We Expect
- Track record of successful social media campaigns;
- Preferably 3+ years of experience with managing social media accounts;
- Ability to develop social media strategies and carry them through;
- Strong copywriting skills
- Rock-solid knowledge of social media channels and their usability;
- Communication and analytical skills would be really nice;
- Fluent English.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.