We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Back-end Guild Life
- Our infrastructure is based on microservices and REST
- The applications hold millions of requests per month
- The applications must be highly scalable
- The response time is the most important thing
- Our code follows the PHP-FIG standards
- We use community-based frameworks and libraries
- We are huge fans of Redis
- We can’t imagine our work without RabbitMQ
- Depending on a project, we use SQL or NoSQL databases
- To make our lives easier, we use Sentry and New Relic in production
- Great code can only be written when listening to rock and metal!
- Sometimes you have to build something crazy too – like a boat powered by an electric skateboard.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for large-scale server side networking software development;
- Work with Node.JS in Linux environment for software development;
- Maintain the software layer of network, including related related logging and reporting;
- Use a Redis and MySQL databases.
What We Expect
- 2-3 years of experience working with large-scale networking software development;
- Familiarity with Node.JS;
- Strong expertise in database interaction, Redis, MySQL, and data modeling;
- Good understanding of HTTP(S) protocol;
- If you know, how sockets work - that’s nice!
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!