We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Marketing Guild Life
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team features the most skillful people who are true experts in their fields. We are SEO wizards, PR gurus, top talented performance, retention and social media marketers, designers, creatives, strategists and copywriters.
Not letting go of that inner child inside us is part of our team’s success – nothing is too naive to be said out loud and every idea is welcomed here. Being foolishly creative can be totally fine! Sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve the greatest milestones. However, in numbers and A/B testing we trust, and we have our hands on the most advanced tools that can help us reach our goals. Did we mention we never let that CR drop – just the bass?
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies;
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Work on developing direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building);
- Optimize website content and landing pages.
What We Expect
- Advanced knowledge of SEO methodologies and best practices;
- Previous experience working as a SEO Manager;
- Experienced in developing and implementing effective SEO strategies;
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams;
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects, as well as reporting on performance;
- That you are eager continually learn and keep up with industry changes - geeky spirit preferred!
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!