We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
QA Guild Life
As QA Engineers here at Tesonet, we are a part of an Agile team, where we get to work closely with competent, friendly and helpful developers. We test our applications on multiple platforms (Win, Mac, iOS, Android) and contribute to website testing, leaving not a single bug behind! We try to minimise the manual work effort by leaving room for test automation with various tools and frameworks (Appium, Calabash, Selenium).
We at Tesonet are focused on the best service we can offer to our customers, so our QA insights and ideas are very welcomed and appreciated by the rest of the team. Facing challenges and engineering creative ways to test the features of a new app gives you valuable experience and knowledge.
What You Will Do
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products;
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
What We Expect
- Programming language background (Java, C# or preferably NodeJS);
- Experience performing manual and automated testing;
- Ability to prepare test scenarios from technical documentation;
- Basic knowledge of REST API or preferably REST API testing experience;
- End to end test automation experience using programming language;
- Basic agile principles;
- Nice to have - experience automating REACT frontend tests (Chai, Mocha or Cucumber framework experience);
- Nice to have - experience testing REST API endpoints;
- Nice to have - experience working with NodeJS
- Nice to have - knowing how to use Gitlab source control;
- Nice to have - ability to set up test processes within agile team;
- Nice to have - knowing to work with Jasmine (2.0) framework;
- Nice to have - knowing how SDK tests are performed;
- Nice to have - virtualization basics.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!