We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning. Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Develop back-end solutions for problems of various magnitudes;
- Write highly scalable microservices;
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Coordinate with your team to deliver quality code-based solutions;
- Implement code that can be used with CI/CD, and write routines for that CI/CD;
- Maintain the existing back-end solutions.
What We Expect
- 4+ years of Python back-end development experience;
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, computability and complexity;
- Some working knowledge of message queues (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Demonstrated experience with SQL (e.g. MySQL) and No-SQL databases;
- Version Control skills using Git;
- Understanding of OOP principles and good design;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems is a huge plus;
- Knowing your way around asynchronous programming would help you a lot;
- Practical knowledge of any code testing tool.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.
- Gross salary starting at 2600 EUR/month.