We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Work on development and support of big-data collection products;
- Build and run large scale applications on Kubernetes;
- Help us keep our data big and fresh;
- Work with Python back-end;
- Design and implement improvements on data storage structure;
- Find new and exciting ways to defeat aforementioned algorithms and blend into the crowd.
What We Expect
- 2+ years working with structured and unstructured databases;
- Solid knowledge of Docker, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ;
- Advanced level knowledge of Python;
- Previous experience in scraping difficult targets would be nice;
- Strong OOP and software design skills would be appreciated.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, nap room, and more);
- Personal motivation system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, and etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!