We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning. Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Content Creators Guild Life
How do we break the benchmarks, set new rules and change the beat? Well, sometimes all it takes is a single word. Here at Tesonet words are more than just a way to fill the silence. Our team uses them to create a story. The one that the whole world will want to share.
Ambitious, fearless and vibrant with a dash of audacity? Yup, that’s our team. Working 24/7 on new ideas, jingles and legends, we always need more creative energy. Forget about “Free”, “New” and “Click here” – we’ll create a CTA you’ll want to act upon.
What You Will Do
We are a SEO-driven project, where content is king. Our day-to-day consists of two major parts: writing original articles about various tech topics and ensuring that all our content is up to date, both in terms information and ability to meet business objectives. Our international team is full of young professionals, always striving to stay on the cutting-edge of what the dynamic cybersecurity market demands. Joining it means constantly improving your ability to write a more accurate and concise narrative and learning how the medium of the written word interacts with other integral parts of an online project – SEO, UI/UX, Sales, and more.
- Produce and develop clear, succinct and original written SEO content;
- Produce impactful editorial/news posts about developments in the techindustry;
- Keep our evergreen content up to date;
- Work on updating and editing written copy according to feedback;
- Collaborate with other teams within our project – particularly the SEO, PR, Marketing and UI/UX teams;
- Research and gather additional information to quickly learn a new topicand produce high quality content;
- Provide briefs for and edit the written work of other copywriters and/or freelancers.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience as a copywriter;
- Fully proficient written English;
- Great time management skills and self-discipline;
- Basic understanding of SEO and the ability to write for SEO;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment alongside a motivated team;
- Goal-oriented and data-driven mindset;
- Savage sense of humor, culinary abilities, and/or ping pong skills;
- Huge interest in technology and innovations.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work – flexible hours;
- Top-notch technologies and tools;
- Lots of room to learn – our project’s success hinges on a combination of skills, not just writing;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- A cool office in the heart of the city;
- A fully stacked kitchen and a professional physiotherapist to deal with the consequences;
- A great team. We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1500 EUR/month.