We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Legal Guild Life
We are a bunch of eagle-eyed superheroes – not a single misdemeanour slips through. Here at Tesonet we get to untangle the legal cobwebs from around the globe. We love challenges, especially the contractual ones. In fact, we eat them for breakfast. Neither Common or Continental law seem too tricky for us. As we work across multiple areas – from business to IT – our team is de facto the one that knows what it takes to build the digital future. So, if there are no further objections, we are getting back to our busy world of contracts and briefs.
What You Will Do
- Managing, drafting and negotiating company contracts;
- Managing international litigation;
- Provide advice on both local and global legal regulations;
- Provide assistance and support in daily activities, including the review and drafting of contracts.
What We Expect
- Have at least 4 years of experience in corporate law (as in-house lawyer or in a law firm);
- Have a good knowledge of contract law;
- Understanding of IT environment and technology;
- Attentive to detail - we’re looking for an eagle eye here;
- Knowledge of the U.S. law or other jurisdiction would be nice.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!