We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
For the members of the Board, the future comes now. The organizational solutions for management, finance, legal matters and business that we discuss today end up shaping our tomorrow. Our passion for new tech products and our drive to become market leaders are making each team stronger.
The top management team goes an extra mile, providing inspiration for the toughest challenges that require more ideas and creativity. Every member of the Tesonet team can discuss any issues with the Board members or share their emotions. What these fun-loving guys really do is enjoy every day, scanning the horizon, sheltering Tesonet from storms and helping everyone reach for the rainbow.
What You Will Do
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Executive to supervise and control all strategic aspects of the product development. The ideal candidate should be the one giving the strategic direction to a cyber security product expansion. We expect you to have an international background and a thrive for innovative business development solutions.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Oversee all operations and business activities related to the product
- Execute business opportunities on a global level
- Build a team of professionals around you
- Deliver on promises to shareholders and customers
What We Expect
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar managerial role
- Previous background in IT business development, preferably in a cyber security field
- Ability to connect with people
- Experienced in an international environment
- Deep knowledge of the market and IT industry
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Excellent spoken and written English
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more)
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off etc.)
- Flexible work hours
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!