We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Finance & Law Guild Life
We are a young and dynamic team, working to support our company and clients around the world. This position is great for someone who’s passionate about becoming familiar with legal and financial regulations in other countries, focusing heavily on cross-border markets. We work across multiple areas – from business to IT and tech. We love challenges, especially the big ones – we eat them for breakfast. Serve us more – nothing is impossible!
What You Will Do
- Review and reconciliation of accounting data;
- Financial and tax reporting, audit coordination;
- Coach and help to junior accounting staff, support daily accounting activities;
- Inter-company reconciliations and invoicing;
- Participate in big data import implementation process;
- Assist in developing accounting policies and procedures.
What We Expect
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a financial accountant;
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures;
- Strong Excel, technical and analytical skills;
- NAV software experience would be an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills, team player;
- Orientation to details, thoroughness;
- Responsibility and integrity.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, x-box, and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!