We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning. Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Sales Guild Life
We don’t sell our services and products for a price – we sell it for world class performance in the market and we always prove that it is true. That’s a challenge but we love challenges and if someone tries our services, they end up falling in love with us.
Working with world-known tools like Salesforce, Sellhack or Yesware allows us to stay ahead of our competitors by providing high level sales support. That’s how we manage so many leads and approach thousands of companies worldwide, from well known giants to small businesses.
Sometimes we work as a team, sometimes as individuals. However, we always support each other when there’s need to close a hard sale. You can expect help any time from all of the guys.
What You Will Do
- Lead the entire sales process from discovery to contract;
- Arrange and attend meetings with clients from San Francisco to Beijing;
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process;
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy.
What We Expect
- Data-driven approach to sales;
- Experience in selling cloud-based and software solutions;
- Ability to manage full sales cycle with divers buyer groups;
- Advanced negotiation and presentation skills;
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota contributing to sales growth;
- Fluent in English.
What We Offer
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1170 EUR/month plus bonuses.