We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
Cybersecurity is a risky business and that’s why we’re here. With only one goal – to ensure overall security – we do everything in our power to maintain the risk levels to a minimum. So together, instead of playing “Where’s Waldo”, we play “Where’s a risk violation”. The stakes are higher, but so is our determination. From business to operation risks, we investigate every case that comes our way. Even if that means constantly monitoring, reporting and solving various problems – well, that’s the dedication this team requires.
- Participate in daily risk operations involving monitoring and reporting of risk level and limits;
- Analyze and assess existing incidents, identify risk sources;
- Handle incidents and respond to questions from various internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage and develop risk management processes related to operational risks;
- Support future risk management strategy and products offering relevant analysis and insights.
What We Expect
- Bachelor's degree in IT/ Mathematics/Engineering or any related area;
- 2+ years of experience in Risk Management or related field;
- Strong logic and ability to dig, derive and detect principles and patterns of customers' behavior;
- Positive attitude and an ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- A strong desire to learn and succeed;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1700 EUR/month.