We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Manage the manual fraud review of high-risk orders;
- Work on identifying suspicious trends or activities;
- Be responsible for processing digital chargebacks, store double charges, and solve payment related queries;
- Review and minimise chargeback and rejection rates;
- Process lost in transit claims and refunds;
- Assist with improving the Fraud Prevention rules and best practices.
What We Expect
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Previous experience in fraud prevention would be appreciated;
- Ability to analyse various datasets and convert findings into suggested action plans;
- Highly adaptable to learning new processes and willingness to build technical skills;
- Passion for problem-solving.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!