We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Customer Success Guild Life
Have you ever dreamt of working in an IT company? Where your colleagues will always get your 9gag jokes. Where staying late at work just to have a match of Counter-Strike with co-workers is completely understandable and appreciated. Where we assist our users and always leave them satisfied. Ka-ching! This is who we are – the customer Success team. The team that has fun, performs and learns together. And just to let you know – it is not all about a piece of paper with ‘Diploma’ written on it. It is about you!
What You Will Do
- Conduct interviews and filter candidates for open positions in Customer Success department;
- Brainstorm and invent new ways of attracting talent;
- Manage our ATS;
- Actively participate in office life and other HR activities.
What We Expect
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment;
- Out-of-the-box recruitment solutions;
- Excellent communicator - capable of sharing thoughts and information effectively;
- Friendly personality with a can-do attitude!
- Empathetic skills - ability to deal with different concerns and listen to people is highly valued here!
- Fluent English and Lithuanian skills.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: music studio, chill zone, table tennis, foosball, basketball, air hockey, ps4, sleeping room, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.
- Gross salary starting at 1300 EUR/month