We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
As QA Engineers here at Tesonet, we get to work closely with competent, friendly and helpful developers. We test our applications on multiple platforms (Win, Mac, iOS, Android) and contribute to website testing, leaving not a single bug behind! We try to minimise the manual work effort by leaving room for test automation with various tools and frameworks (Appium, Calabash, Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine).
- Manual and automated testing of multi-applicational features from UX/UI standpoint;
- Reporting software defects and work with development team to resolve them;
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases;
- Maintain test plans, scripts and scenarios for new and existing features using QA best practices.
What We Expect
- Previous experience in software testing
- Experience with automated web testing;
- REST knowledge would be nice;
- Passion for breaking things;
- Sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent in English.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!