We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
QA Guild Life
As QA Engineers here at Tesonet, we are a part of an Agile team, where we get to work closely with competent, friendly and helpful developers. We test our applications on multiple platforms (Win, Mac, iOS, Android) and contribute to website testing, leaving not a single bug behind! We try to minimise the manual work effort by leaving room for test automation with various tools and frameworks (Appium, Calabash, Selenium).
We at Tesonet are focused on the best service we can offer to our customers, so our QA insights and ideas are very welcomed and appreciated by the rest of the team. Facing challenges and engineering creative ways to test the features of a new app gives you valuable experience and knowledge.
What You Will Do
- Manual and automated testing of application features from UX/UI standpoint as well as functional testing;
- Reporting software defects and work with development teams to resolve them;
- Participate in writing test plans and test case.
What We Expect
- Automation testing experience;
- A passion for breaking things;
- Sharp-eyed with attention to details;
- An IT related degree or previous experience of software testing.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!