We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
Tesonet is a hub of inspiring, next-unicorn Lithuanian startups and we want you to be a part of our journey to users! Work on an international B2C cybersecurity product and experience the growth that only comes when you’re this ambitious, this hungry, and this good.
We’re seniors who can teach you anything about everything. We’re team players who will inspire you when you need it. We’re rookies who always aspire to learn. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
- Manual and automated testing of multi-applicational features from UX/UI standpoint;
- Reporting software defects and work with development team to resolve them;
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in software testing;
- Experience with automated web testing would be a great advantage;
- REST knowledge would be nice;
- Network knowledge;
- Agile best practice;
- It’s great if you have basic programming skills;
- Passion for breaking things;
- Sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent in English.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1700 EUR/month.