We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Marketing Guild Life
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team features the most skillful people who are true experts in their fields. We are SEO wizards, PR gurus, top talented performance, retention and social media marketers, designers, creatives, strategists and copywriters.
Not letting go of that inner child inside us is part of our team’s success – nothing is too naive to be said out loud and every idea is welcomed here. Being foolishly creative can be totally fine! Sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve the greatest milestones. However, in numbers and A/B testing we trust, and we have our hands on the most advanced tools that can help us reach our goals. Did we mention we never let that CR drop – just the bass?
What You Will Do
We are looking for a PR Outreach Manager who will work as part of R&D Marketing team closely participated with another PR Manager. Established a year ago, our R&D Department skyrocketed (almost 40 people now) becoming one of the fastest expanding units here at Tesonet Group. Grab this chance to join our highly ambitious team and let’s conquer the digital world together!
- Contribute to a marketing communications plan Development including strategy, goals, budget and tactics;
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements;
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media;
- Ensure publishment of created content for press releases & byline articles;
- Contribute to monitoring, analyzing and communicating PR results;
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis;
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness;
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
What We Expect
- Huge interest in public relations;
- Experience in sales (media pitching would be a great advantage);
- You are motivated to execute successful public relations campaigns at international level;
- You are eager to build strong relationships with media: you have knowledge how to do it and ready to deal with upcoming challenges;
- Exceptional English writing & communication skill;
- You have a winner’s attitude;
- You are technology savvy and continuous learner.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury – don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously – the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!