We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Marketing Guild Life
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team features the most skillful people who are true experts in their fields. We are SEO wizards, PR gurus, top talented performance, retention and social media marketers, designers, creatives, strategists and copywriters.
Not letting go of that inner child inside us is part of our team’s success – nothing is too naive to be said out loud and every idea is welcomed here. Being foolishly creative can be totally fine! Sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve the greatest milestones. However, in numbers and A/B testing we trust, and we have our hands on the most advanced tools that can help us reach our goals. Did we mention we never let that CR drop – just the bass?
What You Will Do
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a Product Owner and solid technical knowledge. You will have full ownership of the project implementation and be the one giving significant input to product strategy. A candidate must have strong leadership skills, proven track record working with technical teams, and building consumer products.
- Be responsible for development of a marketing product for building data analysis and reviews;
- Along with a team optimize conversion rate and deliver quality B2B leads;
- Deliver market and customer insights based on market and user research;
- Define product roadmap aligned with product strategy and ensure delivery of the expected results;
- Manage technical team, a digital marketing manager, content writers, SEO specialist to makes things happen;
- Work directly with other product managers as a team.
What We Expect
- 2-3 years of experience working as a Product Owner, ideally in digital projects and marketing environment;
- Advanced understanding of how digital marketing, affiliate networks, SEO and CRO works;
- That you are a hungry, result-oriented team player who could lead the team.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!