We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a Product Owner and solid technical knowledge. You will have a full ownership of the project implementation and be the one gives significant input to product strategy. A candidate must have strong leadership skills, proven track record working with technical teams, and building consumer products.
- Be responsible for building a software product from scratch, launching, and iterating it depending on the results;
- Deliver market and customer insights based on market and user research;
- Define product road map aligned with product strategy and ensure delivery of the expected results;
- Manage technical people, a designer and analyst to makes things happen;
- Work directly with other product managers as a team.
What We Expect
- 2-3 years of experience working as a Product Owner, ideally in software development environment;
- Advanced technical understanding of how software works;
- That you are a hungry, result-oriented team player who could confidently lead the team.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!