We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Product Owner Guild Life
Strong understanding of clients, market, future trends and competition – a few key things every product owner here can relate to. With a solid product vision and putting client’s experience first, we lead development to success. We’re not scared of innovation – that’s what drives us! Together with our team we keep creating top-notch products with millions of users around the world. Our user stories always emphasizes global impact, our backlogs are consistently endless but stopping is not on our agenda.
What You Will Do
At Tesonet, the Product Owner is a person which makes things happen and drives the project forward. Your scope of work includes planning, refinement, review and execution of the new project in the Mobile Apps ecosystem. There will be full support from our Head of Product and CMO. You will have full ownership of the project implementation and be the one who gives significant input to product strategy. We expect you to have strong leadership skills, proven track record working with technical teams, and thriving in B2C.
- Create and communicate the vision, strategy and roadmap;
- Be responsible for generating a high-level release plan;
- Organize product backlog items along with acceptance criteria;
- Oversee product development events;
- Review releases and adjust development accordingly;
- Deliver market and customer insights based on market and user research.
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Product Owner / Product Manager / Project Manager in digital industry;
- Fluent in English;
- Some experience in Mobile Applications ecosystem is a plus;
- Excellent communicator and master-fantaster multitasker;
- Comfortable and familiar with working in organized chaos;
- That you are hungry, result-oriented team player who could lead the team.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!