We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Product Owner Guild Life
Strong understanding of clients, market, future trends and competition – a few key things every product owner here can relate to. With a solid product vision and putting client’s experience first, we lead development to success. We’re not scared of innovation – that’s what drives us! Together with our team we keep creating top-notch products with millions of users around the world. Our user stories always emphasizes global impact, our backlogs are consistently endless but stopping is not on our agenda.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for generating a high-level release plan for a global product used by millions;
- Oversee product development events;
- Review releases and adjust development accordingly;
- Organize product backlog items along with acceptance criteria;
- Collaborate with development and marketing teams on common goals;
- Research new ideas and analyse current data;
- Plan and execute A/B experiments.
What We Expect
- At least 3-4 years of experience working as a Product Owner / Product Manager / Project Manager in the digital industry;
- Flexibility with traveling and working remotely;
- Previous experience of working with global markets would be nice;
- Fluent in English;
- Some experience in Mobile or Web Applications ecosystem is a plus;
- Excellent communicator and master-fantaster multitasker;
- That you are hungry, result-oriented team player who could lead the team.
What We Offer
- Trips to the company's HQ based in Vilnius;
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!