We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
Ever had to fully own a product? We are looking for an experienced Product Owner who comes with solutions to every problem the product faces. After onboarding, you are in full control of the outcome, you are domain expert who speaks the vision of the product, you are the one knowing every metric that counts to make a decision. This position is about bringing the best product we can to millions of users worldwide.
- Manage full mobile app lifecycle - from ideas pitching, experience definition to app store publishing, optimization and product life-cycle enhancements;
- Define detailed road maps for mobile app digital products in line with the product’s strategy and ensure the apps deliver the expected result;
- Be one managing a team of developers and QA guys to ensure planned delivery;
- Manage the relationships within the team and the stakeholders.
What We Expect
- 2-3 years of experience working as a Product Manager/Product Owner, ideally in app development;
- Advanced technical understanding of how software works;
- Previous experience in full-cycle app development management;
- That you are a result-oriented team player, who could confidently lead the team.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.
- Gross salary starting at 2500 EUR/month.