We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Procurement Guild Life
The procurement team has all the best qualities of our company: strong, handsome and funny men, flexible schedules and communication all day long. What we do here is solve problems you don’t know you have, in ways you do not understand. We work as the middlemen between not-always-easy to understand providers and just-as-not-always-easy to understand technological team on our side. If you like to negotiate, you will find your place in our team as we negotiate everything: prices, payroll, task deadlines, amounts of candy to be taken from our beloved kitchen, etc. If you like technology but don’t want to forget how to talk to people, this is where you belong.
What You Will Do
- Search for new IT services providers;
- Research the resource market and look for new ways to expand;
- Manage the existing contracts;
- Be a link between the providers and our technical teams;
- Be responsible for providing technical solutions to various projects.
What We Expect
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure (servers, IP transit, colocation, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of computer networks (IP, subnetting, ASN, BGP, etc.);
- Great communication skills;
- Availability and accessability - being online at all times;
- Sharp minded and a fast learner;
- Fluent English.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!