We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Procurement Guild Life
The procurement team has all the best qualities of our company: strong, handsome and funny men, flexible schedules and communication all day long. What we do here is solve problems you don’t know you have, in ways you do not understand. We work as the middlemen between not-always-easy to understand providers and just-as-not-always-easy to understand technological team on our side. If you like to negotiate, you will find your place in our team as we negotiate everything: prices, payroll, task deadlines, amounts of candy to be taken from our beloved kitchen, etc. If you like technology but don’t want to forget how to talk to people, this is where you belong.
What You Will Do
- Create and execute different sourcing strategies;
- Discover suppliers and develop partnerships;
- Negotiate, approve and finalise purchases;
- Collaborate with key persons to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness;
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements;
- Control spendings and build a culture of responsible purchasing for the organization.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Great decision-maker;
- Experience in collecting and analysing data;
- Strong leadership capabilities.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury – don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously – the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!