We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Legal Guild Life
We are a bunch of eagle-eyed superheroes – not a single misdemeanour slips through. Here at Tesonet we get to untangle the legal cobwebs from around the globe. We love challenges, especially the contractual ones. In fact, we eat them for breakfast. Neither Common or Continental law seem too tricky for us. As we work across multiple areas – from business to IT – our team is de facto the one that knows what it takes to build the digital future. So, if there are no further objections, we are getting back to our busy world of contracts and briefs.
What You Will Do
Spend your summer at Tesonet as a Privacy Law intern learning first-hand from experienced lawyers and other colleagues in a cyber security field. You’ll be working together with the Chief Risk Officer and other senior members of the legal and business teams under the supervision of the Privacy and Compliance Counsel. We offer a creative, supportive and flexible environment where “get-stuff-done” culture flourishes. Dive into the world of privacy law and challenge your professional growth!
- Focus on compliance issues related to domestic and international data protection laws;
- Develop a deep familiarity with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and accompanying documents;
- Learn to draft Data Processing Agreements (DPAs), privacy policies and other data protection related documents;
- Assist with producing accurate, comprehensive current affairs analysis (research reports, articles, legal memos, briefs and agreement clauses);
- Assist with day-to-day challenges our professionals are facing while dealing with data protection requirements.
What We Expect
- A law student who has completed at least the third year of an accredited law school;
- Fluent in English;
- Basic understanding of what privacy and cyber security fields are all about;
- Curiosity and at least a basic understanding of how the Internet, cookies, and similar technologies work;
- Experience in International study exchange program / scholarship / internship is an advantage;
- Maturity towards the work;
- Responsibility and self-confidence.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.