We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
We say that personal assistants are the helping hands of our managers. They’re the ones standing behind them and providing constant support while ensuring discretion and confidentiality at all times.
You’re efficient, organised and dedicated? Then with position is definitely for you!
- Run various personal errands;
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation;
- Deal with emails, phone calls, enquiries and requests, and often correspond on behalf of the manager;
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organise and maintain diaries, and make appointments.
What We Expect
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Eager to learn and positive energy;
- Charismatic, responsible and loyal personality;
- Flexibility and availability at all times;
- Driver’s license;
- You own a car? That’s great!
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury – don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously – the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!