We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Marketing Guild Life
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team features the most skillful people who are true experts in their fields. We are SEO wizards, PR gurus, top talented performance, retention and social media marketers, designers, creatives, strategists and copywriters.
Not letting go of that inner child inside us is part of our team’s success – nothing is too naive to be said out loud and every idea is welcomed here. Being foolishly creative can be totally fine! Sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve the greatest milestones. However, in numbers and A/B testing we trust, and we have our hands on the most advanced tools that can help us reach our goals. Did we mention we never let that CR drop – just the bass?
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for building one of the performance-based marketing channels, particularly online partnerships;
- Maintain affiliate business existing relationships to maximize potential, as well as look for new opportunities;
- Execute digital acquisition campaigns through the affiliate network;
- Work closely with the team to help maximize effectiveness of each online partner;
- Analyze data, sales, return of investment, and act on it!
What We Expect
- At least one year of experience in performance marketing;
- Experience or understanding of online partnership management;
- Courage to work on a new product;
- Knowledge of analytics and affiliate marketing platforms would be nice;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Commanding desire to learn and succeed!
What We Offer
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, table tennis, foosball, xbox, and more;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.