We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Own and build a global payments structure serving business needs in a fast and changing environment;
- Build and manage payments products by collaborating with multiple internal teams including finance, legal, marketing, and techies;
- Prepare backlog for payments engineering team and follow up on sprint deliveries;
- Constantly monitor and analyse data presenting the findings to the whole product team.
What We Expect
- Rock solid knowledge of payments processes and trends;
- Previous experience in a similar role on a global level;
- Expertise in payments space with specific knowledge of payments ecosystem;
- Master negotiation skills;
- An eye for new opportunities;
- Excellent communicator and a sharp-minded manager;
- Technical background would be nice. Not necessary - but nice!
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!