We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Sales Guild Life
We don’t sell our services and products for a price – we sell it for world class performance in the market and we always prove that it is true. That’s a challenge but we love challenges and if someone tries our services, they end up falling in love with us.
Working with world-known tools like Salesforce, Sellhack or Yesware allows us to stay ahead of our competitors by providing high level sales support. That’s how we manage so many leads and approach thousands of companies worldwide, from well known giants to small businesses.
Sometimes we work as a team, sometimes as individuals. However, we always support each other when there’s need to close a hard sale. You can expect help any time from all of the guys.
What You Will Do
- Be the one looking for new payments related partnership opportunities and new markets worldwide;
- Manage the newly acquired and existing partner accounts by building strong and long-term relationships;
- Work with partners through product management, program management and business development engagements;
- Act as a stakeholder for the product feature development by coordinating documentation with Legal and Finance teams;
- Negotiate fees and conditions with potential providers;
- Keep up to date with the industry trends and news worldwide.
What We Expect
- Fluent English;
- Previous experience in enterprise sales or business development on a global level;
- Project management experience is a must;
- Exceptional communication skills as well as confidence in successfully negotiating and presenting to potential partners;
- Demonstrated sales DNA with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals;
- Attention to detail - we’re looking for an eagle eye here;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Any previous experience working with payment providers (Paypal, Stripe, etc.) would be nice.
- General IT knowledge.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!