We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning. Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
Tesonet is a hub of inspiring, next-unicorn Lithuanian startups and we want you to be a part of our journey to users! Work on an international B2C cybersecurity product and experience the growth that only comes when you’re this ambitious, this hungry, and this good.
Meet your new team. We’re seniors who can teach you anything about everything. We’re team players who will inspire you when you need it. We’re rookies who always aspire to learn. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
- Generate ideas that can be shared in an automated way;
- Create letter stamps and web search tools;
- Respond to brand related questions online;
- Produce "how-to" series of videos, bringing them to video platforms;
- Initiate online discussions about all the options, benefits, and more (e.g. forums or comments);
- Operate online social profiles for different needs;
- Send newsletters to owners of various websites with requests to place certain links (SEO outreach);
- Create articles, description, presentations, images and post them to various websites;
- Take interest in Marketing Automation Tools;
- Track, analyze, and report the results.
What We Expect
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- An understanding of the social web, including blogs, forums, social networks, ratings, and reviews;
- Abilities to multitask and achieve results independently;
- Attention to detail - we are looking for an Eagle Eye here;
- Some basics of Python;
- Marketing reverse engineering skills. e.g., the use of tools such as Ahrefs, Spyfu;
- Ability to design, work with video, HTML, create presentations and otherwise modify online content;
- Be able to automate the work process;
- Experience in marketing automation with various programs would be a big plus.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 950 EUR/month.