We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Mobile/Desktop Developers Guild Life
At Tesonet, we develop applications for various platforms: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. This, and the fact that we work with apps at all stages of the software lifecycle, made us realize that change was inevitable. So we learned to deliver native and hybrid code, which is maintainable and scales well. Agile management and continuous integration practices allow us to move swiftly and deliver new features into the wild. We use data-driven decision making techniques to improve our user experience and deliver business value.
Our team is always looking for new ways to improve our products, so we work in close cooperation with QA, design, marketing, support, infrastructure, core and every other team here. All of this means that there is (almost) no challenge that we can’t solve if we put our heads together.
What You Will Do
Our new Research & Development department is hiring!
- Deliver best-in-class application and opportunity to work on the full software stack – from the browser down through the database;
- Together with the team of developers, designers, QA, and a Product Owner you will work on creating and maintaining software;
- Select the best tools to ensure excellent quality of the code. It is all about dat code!
- Lead the team to ensure the best delivery.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in software development as .NET(C#) Dev;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles;
- Understanding of OOP principles;
- Ability to write high quality, maintainable code;
- Extra points for WPF + MVV knowledge;
- A pro in source code analysis/optimisation.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!