We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Sys Admins Guild Life
One of the best things at Tesonet has been getting together as the SysAdmin team. We’re all very experienced and friendly, with an amazing vibe among us. Beside that, the tasks are always interesting and challenging – you learn something new every day while working with bleeding-edge technologies. The ability to fix something quickly without lots of bureaucracy is welcomed here too. You will always get support and will be appreciated after hard work. New suggestions and ideas for problem-solving are always welcome!
What You Will Do
- Be a part of maintaining thousands of servers around the globe;
- Work on smart routing, balancing and security features;
- Be responsible for storing, processing, and delivering big amounts of data;
- New ideas & projects are always welcomed!
What We Expect
- That you are a senior level Linux geek;
- Know how to manage thousands of servers (Puppet, Ansible, SALT, Bash/Python scripting);
- Experience with critical web systems (Microservices, Nginx, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis);
- That you have a clue or two about how network technologies work (IPv4, IPv6, BGP, routing, bridging, proxies);
- Had a chance to work with big databases (SQL and noSQL).
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!