We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Sys Admins Guild Life
One of the best things at Tesonet has been getting together as the SysAdmin team. We’re all very experienced and friendly, with an amazing vibe among us. Beside that, the tasks are always interesting and challenging – you learn something new every day while working with bleeding-edge technologies. The ability to fix something quickly without lots of bureaucracy is welcomed here too. You will always get support and will be appreciated after hard work. New suggestions and ideas for problem-solving are always welcome!
What You Will Do
- Be a part of maintaining hundreds of servers around the globe;
- Work on smart decisions regarding systems management and network configuration, tuning for performance and implementing security measures;
- Be responsible for managing various databases, from SQL to noSQL;
- New ideas & projects are always welcomed!
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in working with Linux;
- Know how to manage hundreds of servers (enjoy using any of Puppet, Ansible, SALT or scripting in Bash/Python);
- Experience with critical web systems (you know what HA actually means);
- That you have a clue or two about how network technologies work (DNS, IPv4, IPv6, BGP, routing, bridging, proxies);
- Had a chance to work with big databases (SQL and noSQL).
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.