We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Design Guild Life
User experience has become an integral part of any successful digital product in the 21st century, and here at Tesonet we’re super serious about it. We invest in making our product UX bulletproof and our guild gets high on smart UI solutions. Heavy traffic allows us to move at a fast pace, test quickly and iterate on almost daily basis while Tesonet’s laid back atmosphere gets our creative juices flowing. We love our developers and developers love us. This beautiful synergy results in an almost Zen-like workflow where designers and devs live together in peace.
What You Will Do
- Work on a product design together with a product development team;
- Participate in the design, observation, and analysis of a user research;
- Closely cooperate with a marketing team.
What We Expect
- At least 1 year of experience working with UI/UX Design;
- Great communication skills and being a team player;
- Understanding of design systems;
- Experience working with wireframes is a big plus;
- Previous experience of working with Sketch.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.